Our TIEC qualified specialists have audited and assessed quality systems at facilities employing from twelve to more than thirty thousand workers. This experience, along with a thorough understanding of the various standards, ensures prompt, accurate and beneficial results.
Internal, Supplier and HSE Audits
TIEC audits and assessments are tailored to each client’s needs, requirements, standards, products and/or services to ensure the client’s organization achieves compliance, certification, licensing or approval. Our certified auditors have extensive industry experience with Manufacturers and Service suppliers to provide thorough, independent and objective auditing.
TIEC‘s certified auditors can perform your required internal audits to ensure continual improvement, as well as compliance to approved standards. Our certified auditors have the auditing experience along with the technical expertise to optimize the Quality Management System review.
- Internal management system audits
- Integrated management system audits
- Technical audits to API product specifications or other product standards
- Process Audits
- Gap analyses
- Pre-Certification Audits
- Product Audits
TIEC can provide assistance with corrective actions and follow-up of effectiveness with closure of issued non-conformances.
We assess manufacturing, service and quality capabilities to ensure that suppliers meet your requirements and maintain quality standards by verifying that equipment and materials conform to contractual specifications. These services can include initial qualification of suppliers, standardization of global supply chain requirements, or evaluation for cause.
Implementing a Health, Safety and Environmental Management System and Auditing program serves to validate regulatory compliance, as well as conformance with internal requirements, and provide a structure to minimize risk to workers and the environment.
- Integrated HSE and Quality Systems
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 45001)
- Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS-US 30CFR250, 1900)
- Process Safety Management Systems
- Contractor HSSE Program Auditing
- Regulatory Compliance Auditing, including Protocol Development